Through its 10-year history, Skylla Engineering Ltd. (Skylla) has established itself as a winning small business with operations in several states and a reputation for successful performance. Today we provide mission-critical knowledge-based services and technology-based solutions to federal agencies concerned with National Defense, and Energy and Environmental Security.
Our past performance provides our platform for meeting our customers’ mission requirements. We are poised to serve and protect our country’s safety, security and economic well-being for the next 10 years.
- Skylla was awarded a prime contract for the One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Small Business Pool 3 (Engineering Services)
- Skylla was awarded a prime contract for the Decision Superiority (DS) Pillar
- Skylla Receives the 2012 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility
- Skylla was awarded a prime contract for the Battlespace Awareness (BA) Pillar
- Skylla was awarded a prime for the Transport and Computing Infrastructure (TCI) Pillar
- The Lone Star College System (LSCS) recognized Skylla as one of its five Small Business of the Year award winners.
- Skylla Receives the 2011 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility
- Skylla was awarded a prime SeaPort-e contract.
- Skylla’s CEO, Mr. Gabe Beltran was the Small Business Administration Region VI Regional Minority Small Business-Person of the Year for 2008.
- Skylla Engineering Ltd. was formed as a Texas Partnership.